Scientific Study Finds the importance of foot care is often looked over. If you’re anything like me, you may not think about your feet until something happens that calls attention to them, such as pain. We rely on our feet to get us around, help us keep our balance, even while sitting. No one can understand the discomfort of having flat feet unless it is something that they suffer from themselves. Finding the best insoles for flat feet can be a challenge, as there are so many on the market
8. Copper Compression Flat Feet Foot Insoles
These Copper Compression insoles apply genuine copper ions (Cu+ and Cu++) which provides the highest copper concentration available, as well as the highest quality copper. Copper is known to assist in joint pain and stiffness. Copper Compression also understands the importance of maintaining a full and active lifestyle in order to remain healthy. For that reason, the insoles have been designed to provide full support as well as full mobility for the consumer. These insoles are good for flat feet as they are contoured to support proper foot functionality.
7. VOCOFA Flat Feet Insole Athlete Shoe Insole Arch Support Running Insert Unisex by VOCOFA
Whether running, walking, or cross training, these orthotic VOCOFA unisex insoles are made with the physically strenuous lifestyle of an athlete in mind. Memory foam strategically placed throughout the ball and heel area of the insole, provides stability within the foot which aides in pain relief for those that suffer from flat feet. Also, the firm orange gel adds additional support which prevents muscle fatigue.
Special attention to combat plantar fasciitis was given while producing these insoles. Plantar fasciitis is a condition that many athletes and people with active lifestyles suffer with due to the strenuous activity placed on their feet. Whether you’re wearing tennis shoes, work boots, or slip on loafers, these insoles are made to fit into any closed toe shoe. Not only are they supportive, they are comfortable as well. The insoles have a soft, velvety cloth top for added comfortability.
6. Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support
These Physix Gear Sport Support Insoles makes your daily routine pain free and carefree. You should be able to go about your day without worry of debilitating pain and discomfort. They are ergonomically designed to provide maximum support for both men and women. These insoles work by realigning the feet and controlling excess pronation, which is inward rolling of feet and collapsing or arches. Excess pronation is the main contributing factor in sports injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis, shin splints, and Achilles Tendonitis.
- Constructed from high quality, durable, medical-grade materials
- Deep heel cradle for stability
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Perfect for rock climbing, sports, camping, running, ball games, and more!
- Shock absorption
- High arch support balances force structure of foot
- Sooths flat feet, runner’s knee, shin splints and achilles tendonitis
- Relieves metatarsal arch and heel pain
- Corrects abnormal walking
- Relieves ball of foot pain
- Relieves lower back pain
- Reduces muscle fatigue in legs and feet
5. Samurai Insoles Instant-Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet
Samurai Insoles recognizes that exercising, walking, or even something as simple as standing can cause a person with flat feet to be in severe discomfort and excruciating pain. That is why they have designed an insole specifically for individuals with flat feet. Although the insoles are designed to be lightweight, they pack a powerful punch. In fact, Samurai is so confident in their design that they guarantee pain relief to whomever wears the insoles!
- Podiatrist designed
- Insoles move with your feet due to a springy molded inner core that gives support in all of the right places
- Low-Profile, Lightweight
- Made in the U.S. with orthodic lab precision
- There’s no stuffing, cutting, trimming, or jamming the insoles in to your shoe. They simply fit!
- The orthotic is hidden inside of the insole
4. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts Relieve Flat Feet
Walkhero insoles are designed for long lasting comfort and pain relief. The arch within the insole replicates a human foot in structure. This allows for ultimate functionality by providing a good arch and form for those who suffer from flat feet. Walkhero insoles provides relief from heel pain, heel spurs, Achilles Tendonitis, and ball of foot pain.
- Lasting Comfort: Anatomical arch support improves alignment
- Deep Heel Cup: Corrects foot positioning and provides shock absorbency
- Premium Eva Material: Antimicrobial material. Keeps feet cool and dry by soaking up sweat
- Designed for everyday use: Suitable for both leisure and active lifestyles
- Pain relief through biomechanical design: A firm insole provides more relief than a softer insole
- Lasts for more than 2 years!
3. Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles by Powerstep
Powerstep is a full length, podiatrist recommended, orthotic insole made for casual, athletic, and dress shoes. Its firm yet flexible with built in arch support. Users report a significant improvement in foot comfort after just 4 weeks of use.
- Full Support
- Maximum Cushion
- Anti-Microbial Top Fabric
- Heel Cradle
- Built-In Arch Support
- Heel Cradle for Increased Stability
- Dual Layer Cushioning with VCT
- Ultra Thin to Accommodate Different Styles of Shoes
- No Trimming Necessary
2. Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Shoe Insoles by Powerstep
Powerstep insoles are clinically proven to improve the function of one’s feet. One of the great things about these insoles is that they are made for different styles of shoes. For example, whether one is wearing casual shoes, dress shoes, or athletic shoes, this insole will work for you!
These insoles were designed to correct and alleviate heel or arch pain, plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, mild to moderate pronation, or sore and aching feet. It is also affective in supporting different arch types including a neutral arch, a low arch, and even those with high arches.
- Support and Stability
- Premium Heel Cradle
- Prevents and Alleviates Pain
- Dual Layer Cushion
- Works for all arch types
- Anti-Microbial Top Fabric
- Clinically proven to improve foot function
1. Superfeet GREEN Full Length Insole by Superfeet
Superfeet GREEN professional grade orthotic insoles provide support and comfort for whoever wears them. They work best in footwear that is roomy such as athletic shoes and work boots that have removable insoles. They are two inches high and four inches deep for maximum support and comfort. Data from a market research study conducted by Superfeet measures self-reported improvements by respondents using Superfeet insoles. Improvements in the areas of feet and ankles, knees, back, spine, and overall body function and pain relief were reported.
- Deep Heel Cup
- Biomedical Shape
- Organic Odor-Control Coating
- Stabilizer Cap
- High-Density Foam Layer
- Relief for foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis