A football draft board kit is a kit having a draft board and player labels that are color coded. These kits record player positions and have labels for team head coach, team offensive line, team quarterback, defensive player and special teams. Whenever a player is picked the label is taken and stick on the draft board so that that player is not picked up again. So basically a draft board keeps the record of all the players.
These kits come in different board sizes and color codes. A draft board kit is used in football games and the best kits are ones with durable and large sized cardboards. The boards comes with either hanging or standing options but it’s good to buy the ones which have both options; many also come with the option of sticking with tapes. The player labels should have bold colors and large sizes so that they can be seen and read from a certain distance as lighter colors and small size labels make it difficult to be read from a distance. The kit should include all the key player names as this is important information. Many boards available in market lack some key player names and are not recommended to use.
8. Fantasy Football Draft Board Kit (The Custodian).
This kit has high quality paper and is made up of 80lb gloss. It comes with an updated player list so there is no difficulty in choosing players. The color codes can be chosen from a 450 sticker of size 4” x 1″, the stickers are labeled with players’ names including QB, RB, WR, TE, K, and DST. This kit includes a tape to hang the draftboard easily. It comes in 10, 12 and 16 team league sizes.
- The kit comes with different colors for each position group so it is easy to find the players.
- Its thick paper makes it easy to use.
7. Fantasy Football Draft Kit 20165ft X 3ft Color Board with Large 4″ Color Sticker Labels.
The board comes in 5 ft x 3 ft size and is capable of up to 14 team league size. Each position group has a different color. Players are included by their top rankings. Each sticker label is colored and includes a player name, bye Week, team name and position. The kit also includes backups, top rookies, and blank labels for super sleepers. Users find it worth for the price.
- Has thick paper which can be easily rolled up and used again
6. NFL 2016 Officially Licensed Fantasy Football Draft Kit Board.
It comes in 45.5″ x 68.25″ size. The player labels are 420 and sorted alphabetically with the last name and color coded by position. It has 16 write in team names and 20 rounds. Large player labels have 3.55″ x 12″ size. The kit also includes top rookie and blank player labels.
- The poster comes rolled up and hence is crease free.
5. Fantasy Football Draft Kit Draft Board.
The draft board has size of 28″ x 40″. The board is capable of holding 12 teams that is 24 rounds. The player labels are of 1″ x 3″ size and have more than 300 labels Player labels are color coded by position and include QB, WR, TE, K, DEF, and RB.
- The size of the board is good and has more than 300 labels.
4. Fantasy Football Draft Board.-REUSABLE/PORTABLE.
It is a portable draft board with rolling back option. The player names are written on sliding magnets with 37/8″ x 1 3/8″ size. It has total of 316 magnets. The board also has full player magnets which can be updated for many years of use. It has 42 QBs, 42 TEs, 84RBs, 84 WRs, 32Ks, 32Ds, 8blanks.
- The board can be reused year after year
3. Team Fantasy Football Draft Board – LARGEBOARD.
The board comes with almost 400 player labels and has a size of 3 x 5. The player names are sorted alphabetically with positions on colored stickers. All the latest players name are included
- The board has a place in the top right hand corner where league name,
- commissioner name and date of draft can be written.
2. Fantasy Football Label Draft Board Kit (Label Size: 2.65″ X 1″).
The board supports 25 rounds and gives users the choice to choose among 8, 10, 12, or 14 teams. The kit has more than 400 player labels with positions and is alphabetically sorted. The board has bye week stickers for the draft board, player listing and owner draft day worksheet.
- The board is visible from 10 to 15ft distance.
1. Fantasy Football Draft Board and Player Label Kit.
The board comes in 4 x 6 foot size and has a capacity of 14 teams and 20 rounds. It has more than 440 player labels with QB, RB, WR, TE, K, and NFL. The labels have a size of 1″ x 4″ and is color coded with position as well as sorted alphabetically by last name. The bye weeks are displayed on each label.
- The colors of the labels are bold and can be read easily.
- The board has thick paper which is durable to use.