Whether you need something to keep your dog in while at work or have a master escape artist, there might be a time when you need a heavy duty dog kennel. Not only are these usually made from strong and durable materials, but they have strong locks that stay put. If you’re in the market for one of these, keep reading to see the top kennels reviews
8. Yaheetech 37 Dog Kennel
Since this kennel is made from sturdy iron, you don’t have to worry about it breaking or falling apart. You can also be confident that your dog is safely contained because the front is secured with heavy locks. The slide out tray on this product means you can easily clean up any messes and the wheels make it easy to move around!
- It can hold dogs up to 110 pounds.
- It’s easy to set up.
- It has a protective coating to help prevent rust and corrosion.
7. Sliverylake XL Dog Kennel
Not only can you choose from 3 different sizes, but you can also choose from a few different colors. You can easily access this kennel because it has double doors-one on the top and one in front. Use the wheels to move it around and slide out the tray to clean up any accidents.
- It can be easily folded for compact storage.
- It’s made from steel, which is very strong and durable.
- 2 of the 4 wheels are lockable.
6. QAQA 42″ Dog Kennel
You can choose from 3 different sizes and 2 of those sizes have the option to add a pointed roof. It has doors on the top and front, which have locks that are made to help ensure there aren’t any escapes. The metal pan and floor grate are both removable, so clean up can be quick and easy.
- It’s easy to assemble since most parts are already put together.
- It can be folded flat for easy storage.
- It has lockable wheels for easy transport.
5. 48″ Heavy-Duty Dog Kennel
This 48″ kennel is durable and strong. It’s made from heavy duty steel and has locks that are made to prevent escapes while still being easy to open by humans. The tray at the bottom slides out for easy and quick cleaning. While this particular kennel is 48″, there are also 2 other sizes available if you need it.
- It has 4 wheels that can be locked or taken off.
- Every bar is welded securely in place.
- The grate can be removed for cleaning or comfort.
4. Sliverlylake Heavy-Duty Dog Kennel
You can choose from 3 different sizes and multiple different colors to make sure the kennel matches your home. You can easily clean any messes by pulling out the tray and grate. The fact that it has 4 wheels, 2 of which can be locked, means that you can easily move the kennel wherever you need to.
- It’s made from strong and durable steel.
- It can be completely set up in less than 20 minutes.
- The different sizes are perfect for several different breeds.
3. Guardian Gear ProSelect Empire Dog Kennel
You can choose from medium or large, depending on the size of your dog. The frame is made from 20-gauge steel and is reinforced with steel tubes. You can quickly clean the bottom by pulling out the tray and grate. Finally, use the wheels to move the kennel wherever you want or take them off to make it stationary.
- The sturdy locks are hard to open with paws, but not with hands.
- The areas with normal high-stress have been welded securely in place.
- The construction of the frame makes it extremely hard for dogs to chew through it or move it around.
2. Aspen Heavy Duty Pet Carrier
Since this kennel comes in 9 different sizes, it can fit pretty much any dog that weighs 125 pounds or less. In addition, you can choose from 8 different colors, which brings a little bit of personalization to it. It’s extremely durable while being lightweight, which is great for transporting your dog to wherever you need to. Finally, no wheels and 1 door means it’s the perfect item for quick and easy transport.
- The lock has 2 pins that lock into place.
- It’s completely enclosed with plenty of holes for breathing.
- The handle on top is sturdy and makes it easy to carry.
1. PetMate Sky Carrier Kennel
With 6 different sizes, this kennel is great for several different dog breeds. The plastic is put together with pins and locks to help ensure that it doesn’t fall apart. It’s also hard for the dog to chew through since there aren’t many areas that can be latched onto. With no wheels or handle, you can find the perfect spot and make it stationary.
- The lock has to be turned in order to be secured and unlocked.
- There are plenty of breathing holes.
- All parts are made with durable materials that are constructed to help ensure that they last!