When starting your own sewing business, you need to make sure you get a heavy duty sewing machine. These sewing machines are built for heavy use and they usually have more features than a normal one. It can be hard to find the perfect machine for you and your needs because there are so many out there. With that being said, here is a list of the best heavy duty sewing machine products out there.
8. Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Sewing Machine
Not only is this sewing machine made with industrial grade metal, but it’s also very easy to use. It has 14 different stitching options, as well as 4-step buttonhole. In addition, you can be confident in the convenience of this machine because it includes things like an automatic needle threader and an adjustable stitch width and length.
- It has a 25 year limited warranty.
- It comes with some accessories, including: a hard cover, 4 presser feet and bobbins.
- It can be used to sew and quilt.
7. Toyota Super Jeans J34 Sewing Machine
With over 34 built-in stitches, you should be able to tackle any project you can come up with. In addition, it has n automatic needle threader so you don’t have to spend forever trying to get the thread in the hole. You can also set the speed to the exact setting you need it, depending on what you’re working on!
- It’s made right in Toyota factories.
- It comes with accessories, including: 3 packs of needles, bobbins and a seam ripper.
- It can sew through both light and heavy materials.
6. Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
Not only can this machine be automatically threaded, but it also has a switch that lets you easily select the exact stitch you need. You can also adjust the pressure foot to select the speed you need based on the project you’re working on. Those things along with all the included accessories makes this machine a great option for any sewing business.
- This can also be used to quilt.
- It has a parts and labor warranty for 1 year.
- Some included accessories are: lint brush, needles and spool holders.
5. Brother Sewing Machine, ST371HD
This machine is made with heavy materials, which means it can hold up to heavy use. It can also be easily stored in a compact place, so you don’t have to worry about it taking up too much space. Finally, the 37 different stitches mean you can do any project you want with the same machine!
- It can be used to sew both light and heavy fabrics.
- It includes an instructional DVD to help you get the hang of it.
- It can easily sew through heavy materials.
4. Singer CG590 Commercial Grade Sewing Machine
With 18 stitches and and 1,100 stitches, you can easily crank out several projects per week. You can also use the dial to make the speed faster or slower, depending on what you’re working on. The fact that it’s made with heavy duty metal also means it can stand up to a lot of use.
- It’s made from heavy stainless steel.
- The motor is 60% faster than normal sewing machines.
- It can easily go through heavy materials, including multiple layers of denim.
3. Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
This machine has 11 basic stitches, which means you can easily select what you need without all the bells and whistles. You can also adjust the position of the needle, depending on what you’re trying to do. The adjustable presser foot means you can easily sew through many types of different fabrics.
- It easily sews through a variety of different materials.
- It can be used with the Singer sewing assistant app.
- It has an included accessory tray.
2. Singer Heavy Duty 4423 Machine
The 23 built in stitches helps make it possible to work on countless different types of projects. It also comes with an automatic needle threader that makes it possible to get your needle threaded within seconds. It sews 1,100 stitches per minute, so you can be confident that you can get many projects done in a short amount of time.
- The motor is 60% faster than other machines.
- It’s strong enough to sew through several layers of denim.
- It comes with some accessories, including: seam ripper, needles and a quilting guide.
1. Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i
This best selling sewing machine can do sewing, as well as quilting. You can also use the automatic needle threader to get your sewing machine ready in seconds. There’s also a free arm that’s built in, so you can easily sew things like sleeves and pant legs!
- It can be used to sew and quilt.
- It has a hard cover to help protect the machine.