Within the world of manufacturing, industrial sewing machine plays vital roles in meeting the demands for industrial clothing productions. For any clothing production industry, owning a sewing machine is a valuable long term investment. However, with so much diverse range of sewing machines in the market, it can be challenging to find the right machine fit for your company. Industrial sewing machines are the ideal fit for larger companies and industries with significant production size, but you may not be aware of all their benefits. Below we have compiled a list of top ten sewing machines, but before we would like to share some benefits, these sewing machines.
- They are durable – because these machines serve the high demand for production, they must be sustainable, and they can as well withstand the test of time. They have the capability of colossal sewing amounts of products daily.
- They are very safe – safety is an incredible factor for any business, and these devices are designed with safety being their number one priority. Their design minimises the risks ensuring their users are protected all the time.
- High level of customisation – these devices are designed to complete specific tasks with top standard results, rather than handling several different tasks with poor quality results. Several sewing machines offer various range of customisation, enabling their users to be more creative with their job.
10. The Brother PQ1500SL
This machine is an absolute quilter. It is designed in a way it provides the user with enough space to work on. It is a fantastic high-speed machine with a specification that makes it appear among the best of 2019 sewing machines. The device is designed in a way it can handle heavy and multi-layer fabrics as well as sturdy materials. Besides, Brother PQ1500SL is highly durable and also supports the vertical bobbin system. The most significant speciality with this machine is that it never compromises the quality even when thundering at its top speed.
- High Sewing Speed – this machine threads 1500 stitches per minute. It is also smooth and efficient when operating.
- Automatic Thread Trimmer – this machine is installed with an automatic thread cutter, which saves your time as you don’t have to use scissors for doing so.
- Built-in Needle Threader – the machines are fitted with an in-built needle threader that makes loading thread effective and comfortable.
9. The Brother ST371HD
Brother ST371HD is a perfect sewing machine for handling both heavy and lightweight mending. It has a metal needle plate, which enhances smooth fabric feeding as well as a heavyweight needle that can handle dense layers of fabrics. This machine comes complete with six sewing feet and other accessories, which include zippers, blind stitch, in-built easy needle threader, among others
- Easy thread handling
- Approximately 37 different in-built stitches such as 1-step auto-size buttonhole
- Free arms for sewing sleeves and cuffs
- A drop feed that makes sewing flexible
- Six sewing feet; buttonhole, zigzag, zipper, spring action zigzag
8. SINGER Stylist 7258
It’s a computerised sewing machine, which makes it very convenient while carrying out basic sewing. Singer Stylist machines are prevalent due to their decorative abilities. With more than 100 needles to choose from, these machines give you the chance to design and create embellish fashions, home décor, and many more.
- Instruction Video – it comes with a DVD/CD that contains the basic threading instructions, ways to select stitches, how to buttonhole, changing the needle, and many more
- Built-in Needle Threader – automatically threads the eye of the needle, which saves your time and eliminates the eye strain.
- Adjustable stitch length and width – It is designed with unique features to customise the size and appearance of the stitches by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches
- Warranty – SINGER stylist 7258 has a limited warranty of up to 25 years for users within the U.S and Canada at 110 volts only.
7. The Brother SE 600
It is a fantastic computerised sewing machine that will help you turn your creativity into reality. The Brother SE 600 with *4×4* embroidery machine allows you to embroider and sew with ease efficiently.
- 80 embroidery designs
- Large, 3.7 sewing HD touch screen display – it enables you to view your embroidery designs before sewing.
- Approximately 103 different sewing stitches, which include appealing decorative stitches and eight steps of one-size buttonholes
- 4inch X 4inch embroidery field that has a hoop, embroidery foot, and arm
6. Singer Heavy Duty 4452
This machine is designed for heavy-duty sewing textiles like denim and canvas. Due to its powerful motor, the device can operate at high speed, saving you time. The adjustable foot pressure allows you to sew lightweight sheers.
- Active stitch selection dialer – built-in stitches are displayed on the selector dial where you can choose the stitches you want to sew
- Durable metal frame – the machine interior frame is made with heavy-duty metal that provides long-lasting durability.
- High-speed stitching – the machine provides a professional speed that leads to high-quality results
- Stainless Steel Bed Plates – the arm of this machine are made with stainless steel. Which provides a smooth surface that allows your fabric to grind smoothly.
- Top 8 Pfaff Sewing Machines 2020 Reviews
- Top 8 Kid Sewing Machines 2020 Reviews
- Singer Featherweight Sewing Machines Reviews
5. The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960
The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 is perfect for creating customised designs. It is a computerised and portable machine with 600 stitches that are controlled with electronic autopilot mode.
- Stitch Elongation – this machine gives the possibility of increasing stitch length while still maintaining the stitch density.
- In-built thread cutter – by only touching the button, it trims both top and bobbin threads.
- Self-adjusting tension system – the machine automatically adjusts the tension of your selected stitch, saving you time.
- Speed control – the user can adjust the stitching speed depending on his/her needs.
4. SINGER Heavy Duty 4411
SINGER Heavy Duty 4411 is made with a powerful motor and high duty metal frame. It has adjustable foot pressure that allows you to sew light sheers. The stainless steel plate allows the fabric to glide over the machine smoothly.
- Reverse (lever) – the machine can sew stitches in reverse. They are usually done to secure a seam at the begin and unravelling at the end.
- Variable needle position – it’s possible to adjust needle position as desired for various sewing techniques.
3. Brother 1034D
They are designed specifically for finalising the sewing of hems and edges of various ranges of fabrics. It is reliable, easy to use, and uses ¾ thread surge feature.
- ¾ threads that come with two needles
- High speed of up to 1300 stitches per minute
- Easy colour-coded ribbons
- Adjustable pressure foot dial
- Uses the standard needles for the universal sewing machines
2. The SINGER Heavy Duty 4432
The Singer Heavy Duty 4432 is designed with your substantial duty projects on the mind. The machine has a reliable, powerful motor that contributes to its high sewing speed. It is made with heavy-duty stainless steel bedplates.
- Automatic needle threader
- Adjustable foot control presser
- Top drop-in bobbin system
- More powerful motor for extra-high sewing speed
1. The Brother CS6000i
The Brother CS6000i is a reliable machine for all your projects. It has a comprehensive table cover, an auto needle threader, seven styles of 1-step auto-sized buttonholes, LCD, and 60 built-in stitches. The stitch selector allows you to choose the stitch easily.
- Adjustable Sewing Speed
- Provides enough width of the table
- Automatic needle threader